For whole blood collection and separation of two different blood components (Red Blood Cell and Plasma) obtained through centrifugation and extraction.
- Supplied with ultra-thin walled 16G / 18G needles that cause minimal pain on use.
- Convenient hanger slits and holes are provided so that the bag may be vertically suspended during blood collection and transfusion.
- Premium quality transparent medical grade PVC is used in the manufacture of the bag.
- This makes the bag both robust in terms of strength and the transparency allows for easy monitoring of blood levels during collection or transfusion.
- Rounded shape of the bag minimizes loss of blood components during transfer and transfusion.
- Safe and simple to open port covers are provided to avoid contamination.
- Soft kink-free tubing has numbers at intervals of 100mm pre-printed for ease of use.
- Robust label is provided on each bag with ample space to record all essential data relating to the collection and transfusion.
- Packed individually in a plastic pouch and then sealed in aluminium foil.
Further Product Description
Kink-free Tubing: Tubing is kink-free and non-stick. Segment numbers are printed along the tube. Compatible with all sealing machines.
Bag Profile: The rounded corners minimize loss of blood components during collection and transfusion.
Bag Material: Premium quality transparent medical grade PVC is used in the manufacture of Occidem Biotech Blood Bags.
- Each 63 ml of Citrate Phosphate Dextrose Adenine (CPDA-1) anticoagulant solution contains:
- Dextrose (hydrous) 2.0 g
- Sodium Citrate (hydrous) 1.66 g
- Citric Acid (hydrous) 206 mg
- Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 140 mg
- Adenine 17.3 mg
- Sterile non-pyrogenic fluid path