Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor with SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Nonin SpO2.
The Welch Allyn Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touch screen display and provides fast, accurate vital signs measurements including blood pressure averaging and Early Warning Scores.
The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency.Its upgradeable design and custom configurations include optional wall unit integration, industry-leading thermometry and pulse oximetry choices, connectivity and other mounting/mobility options.
Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult cuff.
- Three modes: spot check, intervals and GP office.
- BHS A/A validated SureBP Technology can provide blood pressure in only 15 seconds.
- Blood pressure averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis.
- Nonin SpO2 technology with 2 year sensor warranty.
- Create up to 3 customised Early Warning Scores in the same device – such as nEWS, pEWS, etc.
- Optional SureTemp axilla or Braun Pro 6000 ear thermometry.